Desperate Housewives for Optimistic People
 

Friday, October 12, 2007
Eva Longoria is a Perfect Housewife

Eva Longoria wants the world to know that she's nothing like her character Gabrielle Solis on her hit TV show "Desperate Housewives."

She claims to be the perfect housewife: she cooks, she cleans, and she does laundry.

She says, "I'm very domestic. I clean, I sew. I do Tony's laundry. I cook every day."

"I'm a great chef - my specialty is Mexican food. I make an amazing tortilla soup."

But she also mentioned an interesting fact... Tony Parker does not like Mexican food.

source

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by Marija @ 8:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Marija

See my complete profile

Advertisers
    Text Link Ads
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates
BLOGGER

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Television Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Directory of Entertainment Blogs

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Blog Directory